File Clerk - Circuit/General Sessions Part-Time
The Madison County Circuit Court Clerk has a position open for a part-time Circuit/General Sessions File Clerk. This position is a twenty-five (25) hour work week. The clerk will divide their time between Circuit and General Sessions Court. The hours are 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must be able to learn both Circuit and General Sessions filing systems.
• Both systems are complicated and different
• Must keep both record rooms and files straight and in order
• Must be able to lift and move 30 lb. boxes.
• Must have transportation to travel to archives
• Perform related duties as required or directed by the Clerk
• High School Diploma
• College is a plus
• Need your own transportation
• Must be able to lift and move filing boxes
• Must be able to pass a background test
• Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical
All applications can be picked up in the Madison County Human Resources Department located at the Madison County Courthouse, 100 East Main Street, Suite 303, Jackson, TN 38301. Return applications to the Madison County Human Resources Department.
|2/22/2018 12:00 AM
|Open Until Filled