Many people want to have their pets spayed or neutered, but when they find out how much it costs, they think it won't be possible. But it may absolutely be possible…We are excited to announce a new program of the Jackson-Madison County Regional Health Department’s Rabies Control Program. Rabies Control will redistribute unclaimed spay and neuter deposits by way of lottery. Lottery winners will receive a $50 gift certificate to use towards the spaying or neutering of their dog or cat. You must apply in person at Rabies Control located at 146 Miller Ave. Jackson, TN 38305 and must register between August 1st – August 31st. See below for lottery rules and regulations.
Lottery Rules and Regulations:
1. You must show proof of Jackson-Madison County residence and be limited to
one entry per household.
2. You must redeem within the forty-five (45) day expiration date, provided on the certificate.
3. You must use a licensed veterinarian in Madison County.
4. You must apply in person at Rabies Control located at 146 Miller Ave, Jackson, TN 38305.
5. You must provide accurate contact information upon completion of the lottery ticket. (accurate name, address, and telephone number)
6. You must register between August 1st thru 31st 2015.
7. The awarded certificate is non-transferrable and has no cash value.
REMEMBER: When you spay or neuter your pet, you make your pet healthier and you make life easier for the both of you. We hope you will support this effort to make our community safer.
For more information contact Rabies Control at (731) 668-4211.