Click to Home

Go To Search
email pageprint page
How do I notify the County of a possible code violation?
There are three ways of filing a request for action.

  • You may call the Code Enforcement Department at (731) 423-2041, leave your information, and the Director can call you back

  • You may use the Online Complaint Form

  • You may mail, email, or fax in a letter to:
    Code Enforcement
    Attn: Terry Stroud
    100 E. Main St.
    Suite 312
    Jackson, TN 38301
    Ph: (731) 293-8799
    Fx: (731) 427-3421

  • You may come in person and talk to the Director
  • Your request will be investigated as soon as possible by the Code Enforcement Director and prioritized by seriousness of the complaint. Life / Safety issues take priority over nuisance complaints. All complaints are investigated to see if a State or County Resolution has been violated.

    Code Enforcement

    Show All Answers

    1. What is Code Enforcement?
    2. How do I notify the County of a possible code violation?
    3. What types of complaints does the Code Enforcement Director investigate?
    4. How does a complaint get processed?

    Accessibility  •  Sitemap  •  Copyright Notices  •  Powered by CivicPlus
    A Great American Community 100 East Main Jackson, TN 38301 (731) 423-6020